- Hobart Women’s Shelter Hobart Women’s Shelter believes it is a RIGHT of all women and children to have a safe and secure home
- Bears of Hope where the focus is to bring about much needed awareness to the tragic event of a baby born still
- RAWTAS Rural alive and well. Helping men with depression
- Caroline House Provides mental health and crisis intervention support
- Fresh Food for Families - a local project of Food Plant Solutions.
- Music for Dementia - a new project we are undertaking at Roy Fagan Centre, with support from a community volunteer.
- National Youth Science Forum, Canberra (NYSF) was attended by a Year 11 student from Elizabeth College.
- Windeward Bound – a young Mentor was sponsored to sail with other youths, including refugees and migrants on the brigantine “Windeward Bound"
- Model United Nations Assembly (MUNA) - in 2019 the team we sponsored went to the nationals
- Rotary Youth Program Of Enrichment (RYPEN) is a program designed for young people from 14 – 17 years of age.
- Rotary Youth Driver Awareness (RYDA) and Creating My Career - thanks to our volunteers who staffed these programs.
- Most years, the Club becomes involved in the sponsorship of a young person venturing overseas in the Rotary Youth Exchange Program (YEP).
- AYUI Foundation, Thailand, is a RAWCS project managed by PRID Dr. J Thorne.
- Rotarians Against Malaria in Timor Leste has a Rotary Foundation Global Grant managed by PP Jenny Kerrison.
- Bethlehem Community Centre (BCC), Nairobi, Kenya – a faith-based organisation that supports orphanages, and children, women and families living in poverty www.bccafrica.org
- Hamlin Fistula Ethiopa – hamlin.org.au – in previous years, the Club has supported this organisation.
- RAWCS project in Bangladesh at the Kumudini Hospital was managed by PP Jenny Kerrison. Now complete.
- Disaster Aid Australia (DAA) for the provision of a water filter in Bhutan. For more on DAA see disasteraidaustralia.org.au
- Food plant solutions: a Rotarian Action Group – a Tasmanian Rotary initiative